Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Civil Engineer.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our client, a certified interior and exterior design and beautification company, providing world class services, ranging from space planning, layout planning & design, interior decoration including furniture and fitting, finishing and installation, smart homes automation and lightening, is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Reference Number: MCL - 004
Job Type: Full-time
Division/Department: Project Management
Reports to: CEO
- We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer that will be a component of civil engineering, which focuses on the design, and development of infrastructure such as buildings and skyscrapers.
- For most projects, the engineers will be responsible for securing public safety by ensuring the infrastructure is strong enough to withstand the various stresses they encounter through day-to-day operations.
- Civil Engineer to perform engineering analyses, studies, and develop conceptual designs.
- A track record in the project management of housing related civil engineering schemes and infrastructure works
- Develop integrated structural designs and perform supporting calculations for the planned work
- Develop technical procedures and contributes to the development of standards, specifications, construction documents, and guidelines
- Work closely with Architecture department to develop substation foundation and structure drawings
- Prepare technical specifications for structural materials.
- Using different computer tools, perform structural analysis and design of steel frames, connections, concrete members, equipment and piping supports, and foundations.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of B.Sc/M.Sc in Civil Engineering from a reputable and accredited university.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license like Coren – added advantage.
- High level proficiency in the use of Auto-CAD and SketchUp 3D or any other design application like Revit, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, V-Ray, Flash.
- Overall min of 5 years’ experience in the construction and/ or supervision any project of similar nature in Interior designs, Exterior and Interior Architecture Schemes.
- Must be able to recognize drawings, design, plan and implement with least hand-holding needs
- Must have hands-on experience in similar projects.
- Leading and supervising.
- Working with people.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Writing and reporting.
- Applying expertise and technology.
- Planning and organizing.
- Creating and innovating.
- Meeting customer expectations.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The candidates could require extensive travel within Nigeria, based on project requirements.
- If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your cover letter and resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest.
- Only those who meet the above criteria need apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op...Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
12 Positions - Not Specified