PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting for fulltime Finance Officer.
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Financial statement preparation, review, interpretation and presentation to management
- Daily and monthly preparation of bank reconciliation
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact on the bank
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has high analytical and excel skill
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting