Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is recruiting for fulltime ICT Officer.
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
- Be at the disposal of the Log base for any other tasks they deem necessary
- Fulfill the following tasks (some of them being covered in the IT SOP):
- Provide new starters with IT equipment set up to their needs
- Manage the networks across all sites
- Manage network prioritization due to limited bandwidth
- Develop and put in place sound back-up systems
- Establish and enforce various IT policies (setting up e-mails, use of internet, accounts deletion, etc)
- Provide resolution to IT issues (repairs and maintenance)
- Shall with the ICT Officer provide technical advice on CCTV operations to the base security manager whenever the needs arise
- Shall ensure that recommended anti-virus is installed on all the computers in the base and regularly updated
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification, Experience and Attribute of the Ideal Candidate
- Degree and Postgraduate qualifications (or equivalent) in IT/Networks
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in related work within a Similar Organization
- Good spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of electrical, hardware and software maintenance and moving is mandatory
- Flexible working hours, Healthy and Physical capability of moving equipment,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to solve problems;
- Ability to follow instructions,
- Ability to work both independents and as an effective team member,
- Ability to think and communicate clearly with others
- Flexible working hours Reporting deadlines Operate in low resource environments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, team-work, High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject
Submit in person at:
Bolton White Hotels,
No. 7 Gwandu Street, Opp. Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki - Abuja.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Headquarters: 7 Gwandu street, Opposite Sahad Stores, Area11,Garki 2, Abuja
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments, Abuja Nigeria is located in the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport,about 5 minu...Know More about Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
Employees said said it's a "POOR" place to work.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting