Vogue Web Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime IOS Developer.
Vogue Web Solutions Limited - Voguepay is Nigeria's leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IOS Developer
Job type: Full-time
- We seek a highly skilled IOS Developer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system.
- He or she should be proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift.
- The candidate must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
To succeed at this role, the candidate will be expected to:
- Design and build applications for iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define, design, and ship new app features.
- Ensure quality, performance and responsiveness of applications to specifications.
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Fix application bugs before final release.
- Publish application on App Store.
- Maintain the code quality, organization and optimization of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Education and Experience Requirements
- HND/Bsc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience, previous experience in payment gateway mobile apps is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS apps in the app store/ proven experience as an app developer is a plus
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, AWS Code Commit, Git, and SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting