Knightsbridge Hotel & Suites is recruiting for fulltime Laundry Attendant.
Knightsbridge Hotel & Suites located in the heart of the Ikeja business district, in a quiet residential area is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
- Picking up and delivery of in-house guest laundry.
- Operate and monitor washing and drying laundry machines, including adding chemicals, cleaning lint traps.
- Identify stained or damaged items and determine status for repair, spot treatment, rewash, or discard.
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer, dryer, or dry cleaning machines and place in clean linen carts.
- Fold cleaned articles into designated size, either by hand or using folding machine.
- Maintain accurate records of items laundered.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists / laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the Supervisor any valuable items like cash, jewelry, credit cards etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Process the guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to:
Knightsbridge Hotel & Suites,
9, Emina Crescent, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja - Lagos State.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting