African Industries Group is recruiting for fulltime Oxygen Plant Operator.
African Industries Group is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries. Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oxygen Plant Operator
Location: Ogijo, Ikorodu, Lagos
- Controls fractionating columns, compressors, purifying towers, heat exchangers, and related equipment to extract nitrogen and oxygen from air for industrial therapeutic use.
- Turns valves in specified sequence to control flow of air through series of units that compress and liquefy it, remove carbon dioxide & impurities and separate resulting product into nitrogen oxygen.
- Observes pressure, temperature, level and flow gauges to make sure standard operation.
- Tests oxygen for purity and moisture content at various stages of process, using burette moisture meter.
- Adjusts equipment according to test results and knowledge of process equipment.
- Opens valves to transfer liquid or gaseous oxygen through heat exchanger to cool air, to heat and vaporize liquid oxygen, and to store gaseous or liquid oxygen in storage tanks at specified temperature pressure.
- Turns valves to transfer compressed oxygen to storage cylinders.
- Cleans and repairs equipment, like replacing defective valves and removing carbon from valves, using handtools air hose.
- Records gauge readings test results.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
- Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- OND/HND/B.Eng in Chemical Engineering between one to two years proven experience in an oxygen plant.
- Must reside in Ikorodu/ Ogijo Axis.
- Operation Monitoring, Critical Thinking, Quality Control Analysis, Active Listening, Troubleshooting, Systems Analysis
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using “Oxygen Plant Operator” as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified