Honeywell International Incorporated is recruiting for fulltime Pre Sales Solution Architect.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre Sales Solution Architect
Req No: 215829
Location: Lagos NGA
Category: Sales Support
Job DescriptionImprove business and family comfort, protection and productivity
- Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions is a business unit within Honeywell International Inc., a US-based Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader not affiliated with The Honeywell Group of Nigeria companies’
- Use your broad subject matter expertise to influence customers toward “Honeywell International Inc.”
- You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will foster cross-functional alignment to customer needs.
- You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
- Engage in customer-facing activities
- Analyze growth opportunities
- Analyze product development needs
- Coach on targeted product value propositions
- Review proposal activities
- Present technical sales briefings to customers
- Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
- Help coordinate engineering support
- Provide data for sales collateral
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Honeywell International Incorporated
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Morris Plains, New Jersey, United States
Honeywell is a global Fortune 100 software-industrial company with technologies that help everything from aircraft, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more co...Know More about Honeywell International Incorporated
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting