The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Driver
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
Experience: 1 year
Job Field: Transportation and Driving
Project: Global Fund
- Under the direction of the Senior Finance and Admin Officer the driver shall provide a variety of transportation support to the project, convey Global Fund Staff and Consultants to designated approved locations within and outside the state
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Must have a Trade Test certificate and a valid driving license
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Experience as a Driver Mechanic will be an added advantage
- Experience With large complex organizations preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: AHNi HQ Office 3rd Floor, Coscharis Plaza, Garki Area 3, Abuja.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-‐profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide techni...Know More about Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".