The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
Project: Global Fund
- The Senior Finance & Administrative Officer will report to the State Program Advisor and will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria's programs/projects with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.S/B.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Or MS/MA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevantexperience
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: AHNi HQ Office 3rd Floor, Coscharis Plaza, Garki Area 3, Abuja.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-‐profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide techni...Know More about Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".