Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting for fulltime Business Banker.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Business Banker
Job ID: 45481
Job Sector: Banking
Location: Lagos Island
Retail & Business Banking
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers.
- → Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers and customers pro-actively approached in the local market area)
- → Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc.
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to migrate top-end customers to Commercial Banking.
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for a portfolio of SME customers. .
- Ensure KYC documentation, regulatory compliance and control is adhered to
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in any related field
- Min 2 years of Business Banking Sales experience
- Basic Financial Analysis – Ability to interpret income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and financial ratios.
- Business acumen – Ability to spot opportunities and optimize revenue generation for the business
- A thorough knowledge of standardised business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small business enterprises.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of behavioural credit scoring principles and practices, including an understanding of all SME product programs
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Stanbic Ibtc Bank
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: I.B.T.C. Place Walter Carrington Crescent, VICTORIA ISLAND, Nigeria
Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC is a Nigeria-based financial institution engaged in the provision of corporate, investment, business and personal banking products and solutions. The Bank is active within the th...Know More about Stanbic Ibtc Bank
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting