Ace Clinical is recruiting for fulltime Medical Doctor, Executive.
We are looking for highly organized young and vibrant candidates with extensive experience in both medical and management roles. The MD, Executive would be responsible for managing hospital budgets, recruiting and training healthcare physicians, ensuring that all staff adhere to safety standards and delivering the highest quality of medical care.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Doctorate
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Medical degree.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) advantageous.
- Valid medical license.
- 6+ years clinical experience.
- 4+ years experience in a management role.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Ace Clinical
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 90b Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
An International Healthcare Solutions Company based in Lagos, Nigeria....Know More about Ace Clinical
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting