Dys Trocca Valsesia & Co. Ltd is recruiting for fulltime Legal Analyst.
A – GENERAL ROLE OF LEGAL ANALYST
The Legal Analyst will act as Legal Secretary to the CAO; conduct research, analyse, advise and execute all compliance and regulatory matters.
B – SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executive & Administrative Support to the CEO & CAO.
- Prepare detailed reports based on legal research and trends to ensure proper compliance.
- Give legal analysis and advise on all financial and project transactions.
- Attend to all legal matters and interface with law firms assigned with cases.
- Maintain a Compliance Register for all projects, statutory and corporate transactions.
- Non-Compliance Identification & Support to various Project and Transaction coordinators.
- Proper implementation of Records and Documents Management.
- Maintains a logbook or record of all documents received, assigned and released to concerned staff for proper monitoring and easy reference.
- Prepares correspondences, affidavits and other legal forms.
- Conducts researches and studies of applicable laws and rules.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Successful candidates will be required to have;
- Excellent analytical, organising and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within time lines
- Demonstrate independent work initiatives, sound judgement, diplomacy etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Dys Trocca Valsesia & Co. Ltd
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting