GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Commercial Leadership Program - CLP
Job ID: 3284031
- The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) develops future leaders in sales and marketing through challenging developmental experiences, rigorous training curriculum, exposure to senior leadership and a strong, engaged community of other program members across the globe.
- CLP prepares its members for off-program placement in challenging commercial roles by learning about products and customers, developing key sales and marketing competencies, while making significant contributions to the business.
- CLP is a two-year program providing real work experience in unique and developmental rotations within the commercial functions (sales and marketing) of GE Renewable Energy.
- Exposure to various sub-businesses, products, and leaders as well as world-class training in sales, leadership, and business skills.
- Program participants strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum of classroom, hands-on, and online training.
- Program Benefits include impactful, challenging business roles with personalized rotation planning.
- Formal mentoring and coaching by assignment managers and senior leadership and strong networking with diverse group of CLPs around the world.
- Business depth within commercial functions of GE Power.
- Finally, there is the option to engage with CLPs in project work, program committees, community service, and unique opportunities to share best practices across businesses and regional geographies.