Workforce Group is recruiting for fulltime Account Payable Officer.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
- The account payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization vendors, staff and finance colleagues.
- Keep track of all payments with a key focus on three-way match (Purchase Order, Invoice and Delivery note/Job completion sheet)
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries in the general ledger with the bank statements
- Maintaining adequate records of all payment for both vendors and staff
- Paying employee by verifying expense claim reports
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts as the need arises
- Preparing analyses of vendor accounts and reconciling the sub ledger to the general ledger for upload into the company reconciliation portal
- Disburse petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentations
- Process withholding tax in compliance with WHT rules
- Continuing to improve the payment process without compromising control
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Attention to detail and data entry skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Strong organizational agility to enhance cross-functional communication and collaboration
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Bayonle.email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to Bayonle.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Workforce Group Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Plot 9, Block A, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organisations succeed.Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist bu...Know More about Workforce Group Limited
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
9 Positions - 8 Locations
7 Positions - Not Specified