Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Data Capture
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Operating Scanner, Scales, cash registers and other electronics
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A University Degree in Accounting or Banking is required.
- Candidate must have worked as an account officer in any shipping firm/company
- Proficient in the use of the computers especially Microsoft excel and Microsoft Word
- Good ability to learn
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.