Prime Atlantic Limited is recruiting for contract Geophysical Quality Control Representative.
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly Nigerian – owned company established in 2003 with the vision to be the preferred services and solutions company in Sub – Saharan Africa. As a full oil servicing company, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive bouquet of solutions while subjecting our processes to the most stringent global standards providing services and solutions to the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geophysical Quality Control Representative
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Knowledgeable in geophysical site investigation acquisition, processing and interpretation including high resolution seismic surveys, sub bottom profiler surveys, multi-beam echo sounder surveys and side scan sonar surveys.
- Sample and preserve water columns, surficial and near surficial sediments for environmental, geochemical, or geological / geotechnical purposes.
- Understand controlled amplitude and controlled phase processing geophysical data.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the latest processing techniques including broad band processing, data reconstruction and noise attenuation.
- Provide guidance and oversight to a team of quality controllers overseeing Geophysical vendor field operators.
- Must understand 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and determine data quality & develop strategies for overcoming the limitations.
- Must be able to plan seismic operations using Operations Integrity principles to ensure technical, SSH&E and economic objectives are met.
- Must be able to interpret results of QC tools & procedures to steward field operations and monitor quality.
- Must possess a high working knowledge of each seismic contractor’s technical capabilities (source, receiver, recording systems, etc), and knows their strengths and weaknesses.
- Must be able to coordinate key Exxon Mobil interfaces to achieve a high level of integration.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or MSc in Geophysical or Geotechnical field
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of acquisition techniques and industry Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) standards.
- Knowledge of seismic equipment operations and positioning.
- Knowledge of Operations Integrity Management Systems (OIMS) procedures.
- Effective in communication, interface management, auditing and assessing operations and problem solving.
- Knowledge of data delivery and reporting standards.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job descriptions and job skills above should apply.
- Prior experience of Exxon Mobil projects, systems procedures - OIMS, SSHE, etc is an added advantage.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 71A, Molade Okoya, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, F...Know More about Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified