Prime Atlantic Limited is recruiting for contract Geoscience Technical Quality Controller.
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly Nigerian – owned company established in 2003 with the vision to be the preferred services and solutions company in Sub – Saharan Africa. As a full oil servicing company, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive bouquet of solutions while subjecting our processes to the most stringent global standards providing services and solutions to the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geoscience Technical Quality Controller
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead Quality Controller.
- Application of principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that tasks are executed in accordance with specifications, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level Electrical leads.
- Provide guidance and advice an technical, operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for ensuring site investigation vendors and their sub-contractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans and industry standards.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or MSc in Geophysical or Geotechnical field. Certifications in offshore installations and marine vessels
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of acquisition techniques, industry Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) standards.
- Proficient in current communication media and technologies (i.e. Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meeting)
- Knowledge of Exxon Mob’s Operations Integrity Management Systems (OIMS) procedures
- Effective in communication, interface management, auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job descriptions and job skills above should apply.
- Prior experience of Exxon Mobil projects, systems procedures - OIMS, SSHE, etc is an added advantage.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 71A, Molade Okoya, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, F...Know More about Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified