Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is recruiting for fulltime Lead, Customer Service Application SME.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Job Title: Lead, Customer Service Application SME
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 5-7 years
Job Field: Customer Care ICT / Computer
Purpose of the Job
- The Customer Service Application SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Customer Service Application applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Customer Service Application Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on Customer Service Application domain.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Skills and Qualifications
- M.Sc / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study
- 5-7 years of work experience on Customer Service domain’s Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project on relevant domain.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited)
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Plot L2 Banana Island, Foreshore Estate, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordabl...Know More about Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited)
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
9 Positions - Not Specified