Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is recruiting for fulltime Manager, Litigation & Dispute Management.
Airtel Africa Limited is a pan-African telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Africa. Airtel Africa is driven by the vision of providing affordable and innovative mobile services to all and is supported in pursuing this vision by its largest shareholder, Bharti Airtel. Its product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice and data services and mobile commerce through ‘Airtel Money’. Airtel Africa had over 97 million customers across its operations at the end of December 2018.
Job Title: Manager, Litigation & Dispute Management
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Law / Legal
Purpose of the Job
- Management of the tactical plan agreed for each case comprised in the Litigation Portfolio of the Company, coordinate engagement with law enforcement agencies and customers/business partners with a view to ensuring best possible outcomes in all Airtel litigation as well as reduce negative outcomes from engagements with Law Enforcement Agencies.
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB);
- Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL); minimum
- Minimum of 7 years practice in a law firm
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial setting
- Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of: Nigerian Law & Case Law, Court Rules and Processes, Case Management/Risk Management & Dispute Resolution, People and Resources management, Management of Law Enforcement Agencies Etc.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited)
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Plot L2 Banana Island, Foreshore Estate, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordabl...Know More about Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited)
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting