TVC Communications is recruiting for fulltime Outdoor Brodcast (OB) Technician.
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outdoor Brodcast (OB) Technician
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for suitably qualified applicants with 3-5years broadcast experience with competencies in the following Engineering discipline, resident in Abuja and ready to work in any part of the country:
- Satellite/RF Engineering
- Broadcast Engineering
- Power/Electrical Engineering
- Operation, testing and maintenance of all broadcast equipment
- Ensure and take corrective measures for optimum broadcast quality
- Coordination with Assignment desk for DSNG deployment and preparation of daily utilization reports.
- Periodic maintenance of transmitter and other RF device/equipment.
- Installation and maintenance of microwave links Radio Links and Satellite dishes.
- Maintenance of internal CATV distribution.
- Technical maintenance of all the electrical installation.
- Ensure proper power supply to all connected loads as per electrical standards and take remedial action against faults.
- Implementation of new electrical connections as per needs.
- Coordination with the service providers and maintenance contractors’ support team for uninterrupted electrical supply to all loads, optimum working of Diesel Generators, air-conditioning units, UPS and Electrical Distribution Panels and for any replacement of defective parts.
- Maintain inventory of electrical gadgets and accessories and escalate against shortfall of buffer stock.
- Set up, operate and maintain all outdoor production/broadcast equipment using DSNG vans and satellite Flyaway kits in coordination with Assignment desk and HOD.
- Coordination with R.F Engineer for optimum uplink and downlink using the DSNG vans/Flyaway kits.
- Fault escalation to the HOD for repairs of faulty equipment.
- Preparation of daily logs of use of the DSNG vans/Flyaway kits.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Technical skill
- Problem-solving skill
- Team spirit
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and
- Knowledgeable in outdoor media broadcasting
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics Electronic, TV Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of four (4) to five (5) years’ experience in TV/Radio Station.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Tvc Communications
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Continental Way, Off CMD Road, Ikosi-Ketu Lagos, Nigeria
TVC Communications is a leading media organization established in 2007, with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. Since its establishment, TVC Communications has succeeded in reshaping the social and p...Know More about Tvc Communications
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
3 Positions - Not Specified