PRODUCT MANAGER FOR WIFI, VIDEO surveillance AND SCHOOL PORTAL SERVICES
- M.Sc./B.Sc./HND in ICT related courses, Marketing, Business Studies/ Management/Administration or other related discipline.
- Drive, grow and initiate ideas on the product listed above
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training a sales team to work with.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Experience in sales, presales, marketing and Business development.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 8 YEARS
Method of Application
LOCATION: SwiftTalk Limited Ilupeju, Lagos state.
Applications must be via email, and should include most current Curriculum Vitae prepared as word document and saved with full names to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks of this advertisement.
Please quote the POST APPLIED FOR as the subject of the mail. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.