TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
Job Title: Riggers
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) OND BA/BSc/HND
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Rivers
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
School Qualification : School Certificate, OND or BSc
Years of Work Experience: 1 to 3 years at least in Telecommunication industry.
KEY ACTIVITIES are :
- Restore service failure within 4 hours of its occurrence, installation and commissioning of new projects. Provide prompt feedback with information relating to activities
- being carried out to resolve customer service incidents .
- Identify and execute nodes/segments that require preventive maintenance on the network as assigned.
- Execute backhaul links installation and commissioning.
- Align backhaul links .
- Installation of Microwave radios and alignments Ensure survey reports are done and submitted timely for review.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- TSS (Technical Site Survey) on Microwave radio and Platforms. Using tools like GPS , Compass and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- And Installation and Maintenance of radios as well as Maintenance of Earthling Base.
- Installation of Alvarion Radios and Soma Base station.
- Equipment retrieval ,making request and returns of equipment for installation and Maintenance .
- Installation and commissioning of Corporate Links(Hubs and Subs).
- Configuration of Vsat Modems.(Vipersat, Comtech, EF Data and DVB).
- Report Generation.
- General Maintenance of Vsat and Radio Links.
- Good Mast Climbing skills, Termination of RF/IF Cables, Installation of
- Antennas and alignment.
- Good interpersonal skill with Customers, Vendors and Members of team. Good knowledge of point to point link installation.
- Understanding of Base Station power
- supply(dc and ac)architecture and earthing system.
- Configuring skills for new and existing links.
- Good knowledge of Alvarion Technology, RF and Planning, Antennas and connectors.
- Installation of all types of Sectorial Antennas.
- Installation of PDH/SDH radios.
- Tower and Mast Erection, General Cabling, General Link Optimization, Network Design and Implementation.
- Conduct Path Signal Troubleshooting, Hardworking and Goal Oriented, Enthusiastic and knowledge savvy, Strong Analytical Ability and Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
Method of Application
Kindly note only qualified individual should apply to email@example.com.
Applicants should indicate Job applying for as Subject with location.