Aza Finance is recruiting for fulltime Trading Associate.
Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trading Associate
Job type: Full-time
- AZA is seeking a highly talented and motivated Trading Associate who is looking to take a position in a fast-paced company. The Trading Associate is responsible for currency trading, operations, pricing and settlement of trades. This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency startup build a brand in East and West Africa. Move with AZA, Move with Africa.
- This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level.
- Make a market in several currency pairs.
- Pricing of retail clients in several currency pairs.
- Monitor competitor pricing.
- Work with sales team to maximize price effectiveness vs. profitability.
- Ensuring all trades are booked in the website and enhancing smooth settlement with the counter-parties.
- Sending rates to clients and updating rates and margin on the website.
- Booking all treasury trades and ensuring that they are recorded in the respective reports.
- Reconciling the treasury front office and the operations margin, volumes and COS report.
- Assist in managing float across dozens of accounts in 10 currencies.
- Project cashflows and provide analysis of cash movements.
- Managing relationships with trading counterparties.
- Carefully monitor capital controls, intercompany flows, and any other factors that inhibit ability to move funds freely.
- Help report margin on a daily basis.
- Analyze the direction of customer flows.
- Monitor the bank rates and black-market rates.
- Full life cycle trade responsibilities, build pre-trade analysis, execution, funds allocation and settlement across multiple strategies, brokers and banks.
- Quantify risks of multiple African currency balances.
- Make recommendations to improve trading procedure (reduce risk, increase efficiency, maximize profitability).
- Provide recommendation for automation, risk mitigation, or any other policies and procedures.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- University Degree
- Deep experience in trading and treasury, ideally Foreign Exchange, Minimum 2years
- Ambitious and passionate professional
- Persistent and goal-oriented with a mindset to get the job done
- Highly detail oriented and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (written and oral), presentation, and listening skills
- Quantitative individual with a love for numbers and data analysis
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Competitive salary.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling startups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting