Al Afia Distribution Nigeria Ltd is recruiting for fulltime Area Sales Managers - Sokoto & Maiduguri.
AL AFIA DISTRIBUTION NIGERIA LIMITED (ADNL) is a DIGITALLY-FOCUSED CUSTOMER-CENTRIC organization fully committed to distributing quality tobacco and delivering excellent delivery services to our customers through innovative solutions that exceeds customer expectations. Due to our expansion plan we are looking to recruit quality people for the following positions.
Area Sales Managers
- Maiduguri (covering Maiduguri /Damaturu /Potiskum / Biu / Mubi & Yola / Jalingo / Wukari)
- Sokoto (covering Sokoto / Gusau / Birin Kebbi & Katsina /Funtua /Malumfashi)
Job Role and Responsibilities
The area sales manager manages sales force within his defined regional territory. He/ she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the area.
- Develop sales strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area covering all channels (Wholesale, Retail and Key Accounts)
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Deploy efficient strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Regional Sales Manager
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Monitor and report competitors and market trends.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Provide timely feedback to the Regional Sales Manager regarding their sales performance.
- Provide necessary information and support to Sales support / Finance and Logistics teams
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Competencies and Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Problem solving skills
- Normal ADNL working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours/weekends
- Tool of trade vehicle provided with monthly fuel float
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- Salary and sales commission
- HMO upon confirmation after probationary period
- Group Life insurance
- BA, B.Sc or HND + 3 year sales experience, Candidate MUST have worked in similar position
- Tech Savvy to use modern tools for sales monitoring and reporting
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject. Deadline is 25th Jan 2020
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Al Afia Distribution Nigeria Ltd
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Lagos
Alafia Distribution Nigeria Ltd. is a distribution company in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. Our focus is on Sales and Distribution, specifically in the sales and distribution of tobacco products....Know More about Al Afia Distribution Nigeria Ltd
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting