Dys Trocca Valsesia & Co. Ltd is recruiting for fulltime Data Entry/ERP Officer.
A – GENERAL ROLE OF DATA ENTRY/ERP OFFICER
The Data Entry/ERP Officer will basically be responsible for the preparation and log-dating project and financial data using appropriate software and generating timely reports.
B – SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Ensuring proper prioritisation for data entry.
- Maintain data entry by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing to ensure correctness.
- Ensure zero duplication of data
- Ensures that information is secured by properly completing data base backup.
- Following standard procedures as laid down for data entry
- Contribute to Company objectives by accomplishing related results as required.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Successful candidate must be;
- Proficient in typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills [Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting Packages (Accpac) and Primavera (P6)]
- Organisation and management abilities.
- Administrative and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Multi-tasking skills.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Dys Trocca Valsesia & Co. Ltd
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting