PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria - Our client is one of the leading organisations working to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. They accomplish this by publishing thought leadership materials, funding innovation and cutting-edge research as well as advocating for enabling inclusive policies.
Job Title: 2020 Graduate Recruitment - Advisory Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
Reference Number: 125-NIG00237
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 4 - 6 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide.
- This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.