Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner. In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter. Alpha Mead Facilities is the first Nigerian facilities management company to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by both UKAS and ANAB in the UK and US respectively. In 2012, AMFacilities won the IFMA Excellence Award for the Best Corporate FM Stakeholder. This same year, the company was appointed to benchmark facility management practice in Nigeria and the entire African region by FM Benchmarking, the global body responsible for tracking the performance of facilities management in organizations and establishing universal standards. AMFacilities was recently recognized as one of Nigeria’s Fast Growth 50 Companies, an award given by the All World Network (a company founded by Harvard Business School Professor, Micheal Porter and two others) in collaboration with the Tony Elumelu Foundation. We build our business on a strong platform of the 3Ps- People, Process and Place which defines our mission: We engage the right people both internally and externally and invest strongly in our people and people relationships, whether employees, customers, suppliers or the wider community. The company has developed processes and standards which help to ensure that all activities are sustainable and deliver good results. The ultimate result which we deliver is the place where the customers live, work or play and we thrive to ensure that we provide comfort, safety and security on all our facilities.
Job Title: AC Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) , Vocational
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- The air-conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning equipment.
- They can be involved in heating or refrigeration work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.