We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Account Manager
Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a digital, content and creative agency that focuses on creating captivating brand experiences that resonate and deepens brand loyalty is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring an Account Manager
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos State.
- The Account Manager will handle a handful of advertising and marketing accounts, and serve as the primary point of agency contact for their clients. And also represent the client at agency meetings.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients accounts management matters.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations and sales pitches.
- Designing marketing strategies and media proposals.
- Handling client communications and writing client reports.
- Preparing reports on various account status.
- Communicating the client’s agendas to other staff members.
- Monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients.
- Identifying new clients and potential business opportunities as well as upselling products and services.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of campaigns according to customer needs and objectives
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.