Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- The Account Manager must have the capability and experience to lead and own day-to-day activities in relation to project and brand activations.
- The role is mainly responsible for strategy, output quality, budget, timeline management, client management, project & brand activation activities.
Key Results Areas (Responsibilities)
- Project strategy - work with internal client in development of project strategy. Set project objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy.
- Project execution and monitoring: manage client’s project / third parties in strategy and execution of projects & brand activation. Ensure each project details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- Budget: ensure efficiency or project related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation. Maximize Project ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- Timeline - supervise project, team members and work with creative team and relevant internal stakeholders in ensuring timely delivery of each project.
- Assess and detect early signs of agency misalignment, potential problems and take lead / action to ensure minimum deviation from initial plan.
- Ensure team members are lead effectively, accountable and as well coach team to ensure overall project objectives are achieved.
- External stakeholders: create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external and internal parties in delivering projects – at the same time able to drive and take firm stand to external parties when necessary.
- Internal stakeholders: effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) of creative development / production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Assist management in making strategic decision by providing expertise and knowledge based on data and experience.
- Ensure Internal process are strictly adhered by self and team members(ERP usage, Code of Conduct, Use of Mcps,Checklist etc)