Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a pioneer with multidisciplinary professional (real estate based) firm. It is a consortium of professionals comprised of Estate Surveyors, Valuers, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Town Planners and Project Managers all working under the same roof, "The House of Estates".
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for an accountant who will prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce errorfree accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support monthend and yearend close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls