ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years. ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies. As part of its growth strategy, ipNX seeks to also extend its services to small and medium sized businesses and residential customers. In the long term, ipNX has determined that it needs also to have a strategic presence in the wire line market to ensure that we will be able to provide future services, which require high bandwidth in the last mile.
Job Title: Account Manager (Kano)
Job ID: 75
Location: Bompai Road, Kano
Travel Frequency: Occassional
Department: Business Operations
Reporting to: Regional Sales Head, North
Function: Account Management
Purpose of the Job
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio. The role ensures an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets
- Ensure compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.