Tyonex Nigeria Ltd. is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and corporate head office based in Lagos, Nigeria. Established since September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria. It is also a member of several trade bodies such as WTO, Nigerian German Trade Delegation and Nigerian Turkish Chamber of Commerce. Our manufacturing plants are located in Lagos for both pharmaceuticals and Neutraceuticals. We are currently focused on the following areas of business:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Handle Office cash and Petty cash account posting and records.
- Prepares both petty cash and Bank payment vouchers with relevant support documents for authentication by Head of Finance.
- Maintain records of retired IOU and Unretired IOUs.
- Prepare Reps/Sales staff’ accounts report for every month, including but not limited to expenses, official approvals, bank and other financial reports
- Maintain records of Accounts payables (Purchase Invoice).
- Undertake cheque lodgment and cash withdrawals as will be directed by Head of Finance