Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- The Account Officer is responsible for all company’s finances.
- S/he is responsible for implementing all company’s financial plans, keep up-to-date account records, payment of bills and other accounting responsibilities/tasks.
- Responsible for the general review of balance sheet accounts.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material.
- Responsible for handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial statements.
- Preparation of a monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Implementing and monitoring a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
- Responsible for the preparation of audit schedules relating to fixed assets and assist auditors in their inquiries when necessary.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily purchases of all stores and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Responsible for monitoring fixed asset acquisitions and disposals in the accounting system.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Other accounting related responsibilities as assigned.