Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited is an Agricultural company established to carry out the business of farming and general merchandizing of Agricultural products of all kinds. The mixed farm which sits on 30,000 hectares of Agricultural land in Osara, is located on the outskirt of Okene, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Okene, Kogi
- We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and fundamentally skilled and willing to improve team players to work with our international and national staff. Respectful social skills and standing is key.
- For some positions, we are not necessarily looking for a fix full time assignment. We are also open for highly qualified freelance input on an outcome based project contract.
- Initiating transactions as authorised by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder when necessary
- Retirement of cash advance using source documents
- Recording transactions in excel
- Compute and reconcile casual worker wages
- Compute and reconcile number of days and overtime hours for staff
- Posting of transaction in the farm cashbook
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Track all receivables and ensure prompt collection
- Track all payables
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Submit monthly report when due
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Calculate variances in the monthly and annual budgets
- And any other assigned responsibilities