Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high caliber investment Management and advisory services to individual, Corporate, domestic and international companies.
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Industry: Financial Services
- Coordinate daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include financial statement preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, transaction processing
- Analyzing sell-through reports, monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Cordinate transactions in foreign countries and with foreign currencies.
- Understanding and up to date with regulatory requirements for financial reporting (including IFRSs)
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks.