Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Reporting to the Accountant, you will provide support in finance and accounting functions.
- You will assist in maintaining the books of accounts of the company and prepare financial statements and generate other operating reports.
- Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
- Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.