Karferry Limited - Our client, a Microfinance Bank based in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Financial statement preparation, review, interpretation and presentation to management, Daily and monthly preparation of bank reconciliation, Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information, Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- S/He will be responsible for Analyzing and presenting financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact on the bank,
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters,
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function, Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors,
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc, Assess and predict financial risks and returns,
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes, Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.