Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer (Receivable and Payable)
Reports To: Treasury Accountant
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria.
- Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Reporting of company’s Payables and Receivables daily.
- Preparation of customer’s statement monthly.
- Credit control
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Capturing customer’s daily credit alerts in bank and updating their various accounts accordingly.
- Identifying all due invoice and chase up for immediate payment by calling or sending SMS to all concern customers.
- Verification of all banking transaction daily.
- Reconciliation of customers account as at when needed in customer’s office.
- Ensures the integrity and confidentiality of the data held within the finance systems and the security of the related data entry processes
- Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and review with a view to improve efficiency
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.