Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing weekly stock count and maintain stock record dashboard
- Posting of Sales Receipt and Payment on ERP,
- Monitors receivable from clients, agent and distributors, obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
- Monitoring entries and postings on the company’s ERP System, Process journal entries and perform corrections to ensure accurate records
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Maintain Petty cash and company’s Imprest system
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their account
- Prepare bank deposits and run other financial errands.