Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Officer
- The Account Receivables Officer will be primarily responsible for debt recovery, responding to basic client inquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records of the company.
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Post daily deposits.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos.
- Make copies of all cheques, complete deposit slips and make bank deposits.
- Prepare weekly receivable statements.
- Work with management to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Send statement to outstanding customers.
- Communicate with client about billing discrepancies and questions.
- Make daily collection calls.
- Other duties as assigned.