Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Okobo, Kogi
- Prepare management account and provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Document all financial transactions
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial transactions by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Reconcile all bank Accounts monthly.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Any other task assigned.