First Business Alliance was born out of the desire to redefine the office experience and to create spaces for the modern individual. With thoughtful consideration of the evolving nature of work, we create nurturing and collaborative communities that empower our clients to do their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily input of sales in the log book, prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare receipts and invoices
- Prepare financial monthly reports which includes the following ;
- Budget, Expected vs Actual Income Statement, Profit & Loss Statement and Prepare requisition
- Prepare weekly, monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare Bi-monthly and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) report to management on Financials
- Manage General Ledger maintenance process
- Ensure proper recording of revenue, purchases,disposals and all other transactions.
- Maintain Purchase Order Processing system and process cheque and online payments.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the payment process.
- Oversee document management within the department.
- Handle payroll related issues hand in hand with the Business Manager.
- Manage petty cash account and ensure timely reimbursement.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies (except Employee Benefits,which are maintained by the HR Department).
- Manage monthly account, close activities and reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial statement Account Audit
- Be Involved in tax authority matters with Tax consultants
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time quite often on short notice by the Business Manager
- Post all financial activities on Sage 50 Accounting software (Peachtree)
- Day to day Financial status