Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Accountant attends to school finances.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for every student.
- B.Sc (Accounting) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Accounting, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Accounting is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials to the "Human Resource Manager" via: email@example.com and CC the "Principal" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,