Marcforte Business Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Our client is in need of a competent, well organized and financially inclined individual who will be tasked to manage all financial issues for the organization and her clients.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short-term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Handling of statutory payment remittances: VAT, WHT, P.A.Y.E,
- Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Posting payment vouchers
- Petty Cash Re-imbursement and disbursement
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.