Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients. By applying the international knowledge and experience within our team, and the depth of our local understanding, we are able to demonstrate a value proposition worth many times the cost of the service that we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to perform daily accounting and administrative support to the company’s finance department.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for full function accounting duties managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal database, reconciling invoices and monthly reporting.
- Perform various account analyses and reconciliation.
- Utilize accounting systems in capturing and maintaining information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) via billing system, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Verify supporting documents for validity, accuracy and completeness and capture the payments and/or receipts on the accounting system
- Perform General Ledger reconciliations (including bank, suspense and interdepartmental accounts)
- Upload and verify payment transactions (including; transfers, payroll transactions, etc.) correctly classified, and supported by appropriate source documentation
- Make supplier payments in accordance to instructions from Management and suppliers age analysis
- Ensure all Statutory returns are accurately submitted on due dates once they have been reconciled.
- Perform credit control functions and provide reports as required.
- Ensure all statements of accounts, service charge apportionment and power billings are prepared and issued monthly to customers.
- Monitor and track all receivables due to the company
- File, store, retrieve and safeguard all accounting source and face value documents.
- Manage the issuing, recording, reconciliation, replenishment, safeguarding, and accounting of petty cash
- Analyze and set up accounting controls for the company
- Apply basic accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work, including routine costing and variance analysis
- Ensure implementation of departmental compliance to the company’s established policies, procedures and other external regulatory standards
- Provide clerical and general support to Finance Manager as required.