We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Accountant (Mid-Level)
Ref Id: PPL/0003/ACT
Location: GRA, Port Harcourt - Rivers
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid-Level.
- Ensuring compliance with existing accounting policies and standard accounting practices in the company’s policies.
- Ensuring production and review of monthly management accounts and associated reconciliations within the specified monthly deadlines.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Processing payment schedules, vouchers and updating accounts payable.
- Maintaining creditors records for the company, creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in accounting systemto customers’ suppliers and other clients.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of the company’s financial transactions.
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Reconciling supplier statements and preparing payment schedules.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of the company’s general ledgers
- Matching invoices for approval or request as applicable.
- Handling all tax fillings of the company.
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.