WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous foam manufacturing company in Nigeria that offers quality and innovative foam products for homes and commercial & healthcare industries, furniture and upholstery industries, carpet underlay for both residential and commercial sectors and other cushioning products.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Awka, Anambra
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Reconcile items like revenues, receivables, payables, inventories, advances and miscellaneous income, to make sure they lie within accounting policy definitions.
- Monthly preparation of financial statements within the specified deadlines & provide analytical reports, follow recommend corrective actions to ensure accounting controls.
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting records.
- Processing of advance payment and loans.
- Reconciliation of expenses.
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Assist in timely completion of month end & year-end closing in preparation for annual audit.
- Ensure preparation of key variance reports that have occurred between months.
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities with cashierТs close of day report.
- Review bank statements and reconciliation where needed.
- Ensure adherence to company-wide accounting & other policies.