We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Accountant (Senior Level)
Job Id: PPL/0004/ACT
Location: GRA, Port Harcourt - Rivers
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
- In-depth knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and its application
- In-depth knowledge and application of the Nigerian Generally accepted accounting principles (NGAAP) and it’s alignment to the IFRS
- Proven proficiency in the development of strong financial and accounting processes and policies for efficient financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of other applicable regulatory provisions and ensuring strict compliance to the same.
- Competency in making sound financial judgments and providing sound financial advice towards driving strategic objectives
- Managing the team to ensure compliance with existing accounting policies and standard accounting practices in the company’s policies.
- Checking entries for accuracy and making necessary corrections.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Maintaining creditor's records for the company.
- Preparing payment schedules.
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in the accounting system.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Facilitating debt collection for the company main company
- Preparing and submit statutory returns
- Matching invoices to approved or request as applicable.