Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
- The Accounting Supervisor would be responsible for supervising various accounting functions and would be responsible for overseeing the collection and analysis of financial information including general ledger, and also managing the SAP first line support.
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates and client management and/or technical staff in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.