Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Computer Engineering
- To professionally and courteously receive and attend to all internal and external stakeholders (employees, clients, visitors, etc.) in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Coordinates meeting logistics such as booking rooms and conference facilities, preparing and distributing papers and documents, taking minutes, etc.
- Set ups and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material- organises and stores paperwork, documents and computer-based information as required
- Maintains scheduling and event calendars - manages diaries and schedules/confirms appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors